TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didnt include the front fender b/c i have to lay it up. Also the tail has to be done. But all will be done before oct. 8th ;) Oh 1 more thing. I made the upper fairing as well. I was just tooooo lazy to put it on.

This is the undertail that has the lights and also the lic. plate bracket.

Hope you guys like!

·
Registered
790 Posts
woohoo! that's hot. the quality of that hotbodies style tail I recently purchased was sweet, I'm sure this is just as good. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Chelapa, will you be putting out a gsx-r style tail? If you could work one out, i'm in for sure. And i LOVE that undertail. a gsxr style tail and an undertail like that would be sweeet :thumbup Your parts look great man. :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
how much ? :O :O

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
www.fibercustoms.com
I think for all tlz members, i am going to give a little discount.. not sure on #'s for that yet. but Prices for fairings are on the site.

·
Registered
451 Posts
i was with him when he molded and laid most of the parts up he spends so much time making the and thay are so sturdy carbofiber and kevlar reinforced wait till one of you buy them you will see how he finishes of the inside mounting points. You will be woundering who he does it .I was there and it is still hard to believe how nice those fairings came out thay are direct replacements for oem parts inside mounting points and everything he puts so much work in to them if you do want a set order them know and i have been trying to talk him in to making the gsxr tail for the tlr

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i think his pushing me more to finish the tls stuff ;)
No, in all honesty,.. i wanted to finish everything for the tlr. get that off the list. and then get the aftermarket stuff then done. Which thats the gsxr tail. I will try and work on it this week since the bike will be in the garage for the tail being off, and the r1 headlight system will also have some work done.

TV1ks, thanx for the kind words.. they seem very different from the ones you bust my chops on in the garage. lol.

oh and this whole racoon story.. lets just say the mother jumper of a racoon touched my pants like hey buddy, wheres the food!. (while i was leaving the shop at 3am) i got pretty damn scared. no i havnt started foaming at the mouth.. the racoons there are pretty safe but im calling the parks department to get them treated (their food) for the rab. vac.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Wow, if i had the coin id be all over a set. Any plans for a TLR race set? if so ill start saving the pennies now for next season...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YES! so u better save up quick b/c its coming out very soon.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
hey chelp, have you done anything with that tls race fairing yet?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes its getting molded this week so it can be ready for oct 8th.

·
Registered
451 Posts
you are such a little bitch chelapa scared of racoons

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Do you have any idea as to what price range you will be asking for your R race sets?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
340 + shipping. There are a lot of ebay stores that have them for less. BUT they dont fit well. Look around on tlz you will see comments on them. Im not putting names out. Sharkskinz has them for.. pfft you dont want that #.

i think 340 is priced really well. AND if you get the aftermarket airtubes, and soon airbox + the race set. the price gets adjusted ;)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
DAYUM chelapa thats a sweeet price. Man this thread shows ya some interest in that tail! get to work! Cant wait to get me one!

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Are these gel coated or primed and are they poly or epoxy resin? Also, mat or woven? Just curious. Look great so far!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts