TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
I bet that painting on the tank looks funny once you get your legs on either side of it :dowhat eh, no thanks.

Looks like a Buell X1 subframe on there.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Hmmm I wonder how a Buell subframe would look on a TLS? That streetfighter doesn't look too bad other than the crappy murals

·
Registered
435 Posts
either way a lot of work so good job

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Wow, I like it and want to puke at the same time. I guess that's what your face looks like when you hit the giggle button? :O

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I like the exhaust, but the TLR has never really been easy to make into a well finished street fighter. I saw one on here awhile back with the ram air ducts finished nicely and some cowling work around the radiator, but most have looked like ass.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
It's a UK bike, in this months issue of streetfighters magazine :)

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't like the red frame; sometimes "different" ISN'T necessarily "better." Our beautiful swingarm looks like it could be steel.

I don't like the exhaust.

IMHO the TLS frame makes a much better 'fighter.

I don't like where he hung the bottle.

Not much of a seat there, yet it's really long considering there's no passenger pegs.

The slots in the front rotors are...interesting in a spiked-bolt kind of way, yet somewhat functional.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
It's a UK bike, in this months issue of streetfighters magazine :)
Finally! They said that like 3 issues ago!

Anyway, I like it a lot! Because it's one of the most dramatic TLR's around. Short, bulky looking but not overdone. S tank because that suits better with the lack of the original rear-end. Exhaust is very cool too, altho doesn't really fit the bike imo.

But don't like paint, chunk out of the front muddy, the way the S tank is not made fit to the seat. Front light, blue leds don't do it for me either..

Have a closer look over here..

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
There's no way i would do that to a bike.
Red frame :puke

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Finally! They said that like 3 issues ago!

Anyway, I like it a lot! Because it's one of the most dramatic TLR's around. Short, bulky looking but not overdone. S tank because that suits better with the lack of the original rear-end. Exhaust is very cool too, altho doesn't really fit the bike imo.

But don't like paint, chunk out of the front muddy, the way the S tank is not made fit to the seat. Front light, blue leds don't do it for me either..

Have a closer look over here..

:stupid

1 - 16 of 16 Posts