TLZone Forums banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
I usually practise lowkicks on a concrete pillar and punches in a bucket filed with ice or grawel :yes

·
Registered
6,760 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Registered
6,760 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Registered
6,760 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
So Del are you keeping your weight :dunno I can imagine after building the water thing you loose some after the hard work

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
2 weeks ago I saw this ad for a guaranteed weight loss program with a personal trainer. several levels of loss over just one week depending on your subscription fee.

not wanting to overdo it I rang up and committed to the $100 lose 5 pounds in one week program.
the very next day a drop dead gorgeous blonde woman knocked opn my door at 7.00 am , she told me if I could catch her I could have my way with her. she stayed deliciously out of reach for 30 minutes before dashing off into the distance. this continued for 7 days and sure enough I lost 5 pounds.
flushed with success I rang the company again and signed for the 10 pounds in one week for $200.
You guessed it an even more gorgeous creature knocked on the door , same offer and chased her for 60minutes before she ran off.
no worries 7 days 10 pounds.
yesterday I rang yet again and signed for the 15 pounds 7 days and parted with $300.

well at 7.00 this morning the most devatatingly gay guy knocked on my door and told me if he could catch me he would have his way with me. I've been running for about 5 hrs now and I think I may have lost him................

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
Lasse is still looking for you Stu.

·
Registered
13,113 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
still got you in my sights :devious

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Del i am a half assed BodyBuilder...What i mean by half assed, i lift weights and eat like shit...My natural body weight is 145, i am currently 217lbs with 17% bodyfat ( i might be lying a little bit )...I believe i would have been about 50% BF if i didn't take REDuction by Controlled Labs stacked with L-Carnitine 500 vitamins...

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I have not really stuck to this plan as you guys probably already know.

My lowest point was 230LBS but now I'm back up to about 235-240'lbs but I'm still roughly fifteen pounds less than I was back in late 2006.

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
del if you can build that water feature you don't strike me as a man who is underfit.

take care tho, in the words of an old friend who's an expat from california "there are no fat old men!"

In australia that seems to be true , overweight guys die of heart attacks in their fifties and early sixties.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I did get down to about 220 pounds but I'm back up again to 235 right now.

I will focus. I've been eating a lot lately because I stay depress I think.

Not to the point I'll do anything stupid. I'm just so damn frustrated with life. My wife and kids are the only ones who keep's me somewhat normal.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
I know what you mean. I know exercise helps you feel alive as much as stay alive, but its hard to get motivated. At least you've still got the wife & kids. Amazing I got thru the last 10 years, between layoffs and divorce. On the other hand, lately when things are just OK they seem great by comparison; an opportunity to appreciate things. When I get my house and bike more together, things will be better but I've been saying that too long without achieving it. I'm living in a locale of paradise-like weather year-round, but too often too afraid (of the economy and my personal finances mostly) to really enjoy it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You need to change the food and add sports.
Sport is running, walking, jumping, swimming, gym class
It is important to drink water (not coffee, tea, etc.) , namely water. Calculate the water norm for its weight.
Your inhibitions are sugar, soda, pizza, pasta, white bread
1 fruit before lunch. After lunch you can 100 grams of berries.
Your diet should have complex carbohydrates, protein and fats.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts