1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very nice pictures. Your dog?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sure is:) All these with the D80 I assume?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doug sounds like fun. I dunno what the minimum focusing distance of the lens is, but it could be a few feet. You can still do macro's of course, just from further away (but due to the zoom/focal distance the pic should still have some magnification). Nicki's SLR also has the little macro button I think.

have fun in Niagra and Quebec and think of me and my exams:banghead

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:doug sounds like fun. I dunno what the minimum focusing distance of the lens is, but it could be a few feet. You can still do macro's of course, just from further away (but due to the zoom/focal distance the pic should still have some magnification). Nicki's SLR also has the little macro button I think.

have fun in Niagra and Quebec and think of me and my exams:banghead
i have the "macro" setting on the selection wheel on the camera, but that doesn't really do anything with this lens i think :O Focal length is like 10" for the 50mm :bang head Luckily I have an old manual Nikon macro lens. It seems to work, but its super dirty....gotta learn how to clean a lens now.

-:banana

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some from last night, this is the Penn State Smeal College of Business, aka where I spend all my damn time.

these last three are untouched, no editing, cropping, or photoshop (aside from dropping it from RAW into JPEG)

this is the new construction for Penn State's Dickinson School of Law at the University Park campus...its going to be quite the eye catcher when its done...right now, it looks like tinker toys.

-:banana

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn U do take good pics :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very nice! Smeal looks like quite a swanky school too:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts