TLZone Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
rupes said:
I played The Simsons: Hit and Run the other day. Man that is so much fun, and funny too. All the characters are there and the voices are spot on too. Its only taken them 15 years to bring out a decent Simpson game but worth the wait. I've got a PS2 atm and I'm not a huge fan of games in general but this game has finally wrestled my attention away from GT3 !!!
:stupid
Got this game for my 5 yr old son for xmas :devious
Love it, fighting to get on the bloody thing. Also got the Eye Toy.
Rupes, if you or the g/friend need a workout and a bloody good laugh, this is the thing for you :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Its a camera that you set up on top of your tv and you interact with the 9 or so different games on there. Washing windows, Kung fu, Boxing, All funny shit. The boxing will almost kill you if you smoke like me. Buy it brother, you will love it. :devious

R

·
0 Posts
So is it for PS2 ???

Hahahaha.... naaa I'm on holidays but I've got some after hours stuff to do for work. Gotta be at the airport at 330am to pickup some stuff, I finish around 7am except for yesterday which was a total stuff up. So I've been sleeping really odd hours.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yeah buddy, PS2. You need to change your avatar to give us some hope of ever seing your bike dude. At LEAST change it to 2 1/2 weeks or something :laugh
Enjoy ya holidays man :)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
crashtd said:
hey fellas i'm working on building a site similar to image event...what sort of features do you guys like, or wish you had?

-:banana
1) Free
2) Free
3) Free

:laugh

Have you seen photobucket? his software is pretty cool and easy to use.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Crash the only thing that disappoints me about image event is that if I move a photo to a new folder or album the old links do not necessarily work. It would be nice if the server remebered the alias's for the picture so I can organize and not repost. But, this is a minor flaw. The other thing is I have ulimited views on over 1 gig of pictures, are you going to be able to do that?

By the way, thanks for your efforts!:hail

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
free....well for TLP it would be of course :)

doug...dunno about those links, that's a toughy but i think i know a way around it...just a matter of how the webpage handles the database and shows it to the end user...lemme see what i can do.

wasn't planning on having any bandwidth constraints, just limiting how many gigs of pictures...looked at the math, and the math looked good :)

just looking for more like...i like this feature about this site, and don't like this feature about that site

-:banana

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE (MODS INCLUDED) THAT BOTHERED TO READ THE FIRST POST AND NOT CLUTTER UP THIS THREAD WITH USELESS BS!

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Yep...we got off the subject.
I still have some free space left.
If you need it, PM me. If you know how to FTP you won't have any troubles.
I know a few other members also hooked up with the 1&1 free web space. Check out the topic in the open forum, pinned at the top.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Imageshack rocks - seems to not mind size limitations & seems to have unlimited bandwidth.

With photobucket & others I was exceeding bandwidth limit in just a few days when posting pics on forums.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts