TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok maybe I shouldent even post this here at the Zone but what the heck a good laugh give you a longer life so

When I got the camera and first started it up and had a look I quickly came to the conclution that we needed a new and better lens :banghead why you say hmmm simply because it was almost impossible to get a clear shoot :rant

I turned the lens left and right trying to zoom in on an object and could only get a clear wiev at one distance so I thougt that this sucks I need a better lens :yes so do you think I have missed anything :dunno

well the lens have something called a lens focusin ring :dowhat hmmmm let´s see what happens if I try and turn that little sucker to the left or right well you know what happens then Canon :bitchslap Lasse

Let´s just say I am new to this kind of cameras :laugh so I decided to sit down and read a bit in the manual and started from scratch with the easy stuff like change the ISO, AF points, changing AF points and how the use them in different type of picturing (one shot-moving objects) played arround a little with shutter speed.

All in all I think it is great but I still got alot to learn :lol good thing Linda charged the battery and started it the first time or I might still be looking for the ON buttom :rotfl

·
Registered
756 Posts
LOL Lasse
That manual comes in handy sometimes oh these things are automatic to just press the shutter button half down
Gotta love a new toy

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
Uhhh, isn't that an autofocus camera?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it has autofocus but I turned it off since I wanted to test it out :banghead the AF works great :hail

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
Oh, in that case then :lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts