TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a stone hole in my driver side headlight glass :rant :banghead

****ing rouge wreckers wankers want $300 for a second hand glass :eek:mg even though i cant find one in stock ....... they have complete WB Statesman headlights for a mere 700 ****ing dollars :puke :dowhat

my question - would any of the Aussie boys happen to know where a right headlight (or just the glass) for a WB Statesman Deville/Caprice is laying around? ............ but not 700 ****ing dollars !!!

Thanks, i am starting to sweat with anger :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Wreckers are the most unbelievable pack of lying theives ... jump the fence in the middle of the night & steal it like er someone I know did once. Long ago ... hmm ...

free bump!

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...what kind of car is that in the USA?

Get one shipped from a wrecker over there - got to save you some $$ that way...

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bx-459 said:
...what kind of car is that in the USA?

Get one shipped from a wrecker over there - got to save you some $$ that way...

Dont think we exported the early Statesman BX :O - someone else may know for sure

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
I think they were ours only. An OS one would have the wrong focus anyway because most of the world drive on the wrong side of the road.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
ebay will be your best bet mate i had the same probs when i had a HQ 1 tonner with WB front on it wreckers at the time wanted $260 i have a mate in sydney that mite have one ill make a few calls and see what he has lying around he has a HZ tonner with WB front on it

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Do a search for wreckers in NZ mate...........still plenty of them over here...Troop carriers........:laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts