TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15-16 years ago he was one of the guys :hail

Wayne Gardner world Champion

Thrills and spills from the year that saw wayne Gardener become the worlds number 1
motorcycle racer. Starting in Suzuka Japan this film, follows the GP circus through
what at that time was the longest season ever. Great footage of Gardner, Mamola,
Lawson and other greats, lots of behind the sceenes footage aswell.

If you love the days of the 500cc, i'd recomend this if you dont have it.

Source: VHS to DVD
Length: 1 Hour approx
Quality is Great for a 17 year old VHS 8.5/10

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is there a link for this at all?
Dang! :banghead
You brought up a 2yo thread that was dead the moment it was created :banghead

By the way... Welcome to the Zone :bigfinger

:O waiting for the torrent link:eatcorn
I have no idea where I downloaded that torrent. :O
Fortunately, I have a DVD with it (probably I burned it when I got it) so I will have to convert it back to avi and then I will post the link.
I don't think you want a 4.7 GB file to download :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
:laugh

Want me to edit it from 15/16 years ago to 17/18 years ago ;)

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
gigas I'd pay u for a dvd copy posted.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
cheers

followed link signed up.

downloaded a torrent file

I need to know what I do next do I need some software to make it all happen from here or what ?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers

followed link signed up.

downloaded a torrent file

I need to know what I do next do I need some software to make it all happen from here or what ?

thanks in advance
Aha,,,, we ;ve got a virgin here :lol

Go download Utorrent (www.utorrent.com) one of the best for Wndows. If you're running another OS, let me know..

Load the torrent you downloaded and the file will start coming to the selected area of your hardrive...

Enjoy and welcome to the new unlimited world of data :lol

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
thanks

I'm a bit concerned about uploads cos I just plain dont do them.

I went thru the preferences and I hope it is secure now.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks

I'm a bit concerned about uploads cos I just plain dont do them.

I went thru the preferences and I hope it is secure now.
Dont' worry.. It's safe..
You upload only the file you're donwloading... And if you feel uncomfortable, switch it off when it finishes ..... :thumbup

I have my puter on all time and there;s always something upping and downing... No danger...

Let me know what speed you're getting the file.. Adjustment here, make a big difference in the down speed. If you're interested, search it a little bit. There are A LOT of things you can find thourh torrents that's really hard to find another way...

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
why I worry.

I have a 7gig limit per month then it drops to 64k from maybe a megabyte per second potential speed.
uploads and downloads are counted to 7 gig inclusive
If I download this file at 500meg and 13 people jump on it then bingo there goes my quota for the month. Paying people for disks and postage can be a lot cheaper if things go wrong.
and don't anyone suggest upping the quota its not that affordable.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
right now its uploading at 30% of my download rate and climbing. so 500m is probably going to cost me 1gig by the time its over :doh

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right now its uploading at 30% of my download rate and climbing. so 500m is probably going to cost me 1gig by the time its over :doh
Go to Preferences/Bandwidth and change the upload limit to a smaller number like 10..
Experiment a little bit untill you see a small flag in the bottom bar. Just give it a little over the flag

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
ok

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
with bit torrents u can set the upload speed of the torrents. right click on the torrent thats downloading and go to bandwidth allocation then set upload limit to 5kb or less, thats if u have utorrent. most bt clients have the option tho

EDIT: missed it by |---| much

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
I set it to 1 and that has severely inhibited it :cheers

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's going to be much less than tha..
Accroding to the rate you're downloading, it's apprx 10MB upload for every 150MB you're downloading.. Not that bad.... :O

1 - 20 of 24 Posts