TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they suppose to feel different then the standard rotors, if so they do they feel like anti lock brakes on a car, i also put new pads on to, its weird it feels like the suspension is jumping, any one have wave rotors on

thanks

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...some say you might feel a pulse at slower speeds but I don't think I do on mine...

I also have steel braided lines so that may help with the better feel...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
No pulsing or jumping from mine. :O Are they fitted correctly?

I'm using Brembo brakes and EBC HH pads too.

Braking is awesome with the TLR.'

:D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a yana shiki rotors and galfer brake lines and ebc hh pads, but this is on my 05 750, could it be that the rotors and brakes are new

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am assuming they are sitted correctly, is there a special way to put them on,

·
Registered
258 Posts
ive got galfer waves and pads and braided lines and the brakes are shit. my trakky had stock rotors with ebc hh pads and galfer lines and it stopped a million times betterer...but i like the bling of the waves so they stayed!! no pulsing tho, they just dont stop..

·
Registered
647 Posts
I only have a wave on the back and it pulses guite a bit (i know who uses the back brake). I never thought the bling was worth it to put them on the front.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Braking Waves all round here, with EBC HH pads. No pulses, and it stops, really good (might be the TLR M/C that helps with that:devious )

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I've got braking waves front and rear as well, with a 19x18 brembo radial m/c and spigler lines, van's brembo rear caliper and a pair of 4-pot gsxr1k radials in the front...no pulsing here :O

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
99tls said:
i have a yana shiki rotors and galfer brake lines and ebc hh pads, but this is on my 05 750, could it be that the rotors and brakes are new

no.
it could be that the discs are utterly shite and weren't true to start with!
they must've looked pretty tempting at the low prices they go for on ebay but cheap discs seriously aren't worth it:no

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i found out the problem the left rotor rivets where the carrier hold the rotor are loose in other words i got a defective pair. in the process in getting an exchange. thanks for all the comments

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Braking wave's here. No pulsing or anything, very smooth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts