TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever buy the war eagle tlrr or tlrs custom fairings? If so how hard are they to install? :) :)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Use the search feature.

Search for:
war eagle
hammerit
silverline

Arseholes. If you deal with Alex ask him why he ran away from here when it got too hot for him. He wouldn't stand behind his product. He was fully of BS promises.

·
Registered
276 Posts
:eatcorn

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Here we go again lol.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
WELLL its up in the air b/t the r1 upper and gsxr tail. r1 upper is the winner by far since it gives the front a much sleaker look oh i cant wait!

P

·
0 Posts
ninforus said:
Anyone ever buy the war eagle tlrr or tlrs custom fairings? If so how hard are they to install? :) :)

The fitting is not the best.
The company is, doubtfull (and that's the nice version..) to deal with.

Once fitted it's ok, but Im not the one to remove or put back the front fairings wihtout haveing a good reasson for dooing it.
Running on one cylinder is good enough, and that just about what's needed to get me removing them...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Pfft, if anyone desides to sell their war eagle fairings, tee hee i wouldnt mind making them fit better, =) hint hint. no i gotta stop that, i want to really stick away from doing that.

·
Registered
186 Posts
DO NOT BUY FROM WAREAGLE!

they screwed me out of almost $400 on that damn tailsection. i ordered it over the phone over 6 months ago paying via my debit card at the time of the call and i even bought the seat cowl cover too. i STILL have not received the said items and i have left NUMEROUS emails and phonecalls even threatening legal action and they have not so much as replied to me once. i am going to have to cantact the better business beurou(sp?) in florida to see if i can file a claim and get my money back. i am a little ticked off over this if you can't tell

1 - 13 of 13 Posts