TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I had a 00 tlr and just sold two months ago to get an 04' busa limited ed.:banghead
Love the busa power but miss the tlr grunt and uniqueness.

I would like to trade or sell the Hayabusa ($6,200) to get back onto a TLR. Value wise, I need some cash to boot from the TLR if trading.

Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested and wants more info on the Busa (it's scary fast!!!)

I MISS MY TL!!!!!:bawling

Craig 812-350-0246
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
:cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TLDV8, I didn't get your PM.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
for sale or traded is one red 04 Hayabusa (vin# js1gw71ax42107042) with 17,350 on it.

Has the hump mods, kickstand mod, led signals, TRE, computer reprogrammed in Cali., short velocity stacks, HMF carbon fiber high mount exhaust, tinted double bubble, lowered 1.5", NEW bto21 on rear, and fresh silkolene oil change.

The previous owner SAID it was dynoed at 186hp before the computer was reprogrammed which was predicted to give it 10-15% more power, So should be 200hp.

He also SAID that he had been clocked at 214 with his reserve officer buddy's laser gun.

All I know is it is FASTER AND STRONGER THAN S#*T!!

*picture shows extensions, doesn't have extensions now*

I would like a clean TLR, hopefully even some nice upgrades to looks and handling. More upgrades = less $ with trade. I am hoping for one of the many sweet rides I've seen on this site. Let me see 'em.

Call or email if you have any questions.

Craig C. 812-350-0246
[email protected]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for a clean/upgraded tlr. With the value difference, will need $$$$ to boot. The hayabusa is just not me. Big, fast, and more of a straightline powerhouse imo.

Thanks,

craig c. 812-350-0246
[email protected]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New pics added on my profile.(album) 6k bottm dollar..... doesn"t have to be an 03', just nice. thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
attention: this post is now obsolete. I traded my Busa for my old TLR and a box truck.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, I AM BACK IN THE CLUB!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of course. I will add the ones I have in my profile because I am an idiot and can't figure out how to add pics from my computer to this site. (someone will say photobucket< just haven't got there yet).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts