TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have decided to give myself an early Christmas gift in the form of a new Riding Jacket :devious

But i was just wondering what you guys thought was the best jacket/brand. I haven't decided on what i want yet and i just wanted to pick everyone's brains!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I've got an AGV "Suzuki" jacket. Several years old and I like how it feels a lot. Has back pad, hard elbow and shoulder pads. I wish the shoulder pads were a little more compact though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Depends on if you want Textile or Leather, something more casual or more for protection.

I have a couple FirstGear jackets and love them (Textile and Mesh)
I have a leather jacket from Shift, but don't really care for it... the zipper sucks and though it is non-perforated leather, it allows a lot of air through. Great for hot rides, but sucks any other time.
My 1-piece suit is from Spidi and rocks! :thumbup Nice and thick leather, great protection, and fits like a glove. Not sure what their jackets are like, but would love to get my hands on one (if I could afford one :banghead)

Go try a bunch on and see what fits well. I really wanted an A*, but they just don't fit me for some reason.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a textile one now and like it, so i'm pretty sure i'm going to go that route again. I have actually been looking at the FirstGear ones so they might be the way i'm gonna go.

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
I've worn a solid black perforated leather AGV Breeze for the last 6 years and it still looks new. I just clean it up every now and then with a little Murphy's oil soap. If it ever wears out I'll be looking for another one. Relatively cheap at $199 from kneedraggers.com too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:laugh

·
Registered
371 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts