TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to friend who used to race professionally here on 600's and he swore by vesrah pads. Has anyone ever used them and if so, how were they?
Just wondering for the next time I have to replace my pads.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I think my rear pads are vesrah. They seem to work fine. I have a set of fronts, I got them for $30 total on ebay, and they're sitting in a drawer and my tool chest because I don't need them yet. But they look like brake pads.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
When I did the gixxer front end I picked up a set of gsx-r1K calipers off a member on here that raced. He tossed in a brand new set of Vesrah pads as the pads on the calipers were worn. (heck of a guy huh since nothing was ever said of pads?) He'd used them for racing so I gave em a try. A few months later everybody was having an orgasm over the EBC's. I tried them but couldn't get them to stop vibrating and giving off a honking noise. Kept getting worse and worse. Eventually I pulled them and put the Vesrah's back in and was still happy with how they performed.

Otherwise, nuttin wrong with them and they do the job quite well, even on the track.

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
I prefer the Vesrah pads on my track/race TLR over the EBC HH's. On the street I like the HH's though. The pad area on the RJL's is quite a bit larger than the EBC's.

·
Registered
528 Posts
standard fit to my bikes they are pads!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I used versha shoes in my '82 YZ80 many years ago - they kinda sucked, but that info has little to no bearing on how their TL pad would work:laugh

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've used Vesrah oil filters before... like it says on the box: "Japanese quality for Japanese motorcycle". Usually better prices. I think they're the generic brand name for Japan, like Fram or McDonalds ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts