TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got one for sale or loan ? i really only require the legs that run along the frame as i have the bag & bag support

·
Registered
466 Posts
make one,i made one out of believe it or not an old mower handle,and painted it black,you need to heat it at the bends to get it right,but mine just bolts up to where the tie hooks are and it acctually looks good for what it is,you never know i didnt buy it!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
has anyone got one for sale or loan ? i really only require the legs that run along the frame as i have the bag & bag support

I got one that was on my buddys TLS, but he died 12 months ago!
Its all yours, just pay shipping :)
I will find out tomorrow how much $ from melb. to adel. and let you know :devious

I notice you have an R Rubberman, wonder if the S ventura rack is the same for the R :O

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great thanks Beaza it would have to go close to fitting one would think ? i'm hoping to do a tassie trip in march if all goes well, thanks again

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I don't know for a fact, but I doubt the R and S racks are the same as the subframes and tail sections are quite different.

good luck:thumbup

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I actually made up my own out of some tubing and welded it together. Looks neat, and has survived three trips to PI and back. :)

You can borrow it if nothing else fits.

:thumbup

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
RM, spoke to my shop today and they reckon the S and R rack frames are quite different in both shape and mounting points due to the sub-frame as suggested. As Ruby says, it may be easier to make one up :O
Let me know :) , you are still welcome to this one but it is prolly easier to make one up.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Rubberman, if you want to own your own, you could grab Beaza's and bring it over for some modification. :devious

I have a welder etc in my garage. Shouldn't be too hard to fit up.

:)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll catch up with Ruby sometime have a look at what he has done and copy it thanks Beaza for all your effort .......

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
PM sent.

... and received ... and sent again! :laugh

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i'll catch up with Ruby sometime have a look at what he has done and copy it thanks Beaza for all your effort .......

Just send me a PM if you still want it :thumbup

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
post up pics of your made up ones, im in the same boat and be damed if im going to forkout for a whole new system when i just need the mounting bits.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts