TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegemite has been banned in the US :coocoo

Vegemite contains C4 explosives and other various unstable nuclear ingredients.

No, hang on, Vegemite colour looks like oil and is therefore an oil-based product not owned by the US.

No, wait a minute, Vegemite is a highly addictive drug fed to kids to corrupt them and should therefore be banned worldwide. :dowhat

No, Vegemite is an aussie product brought into the country illegally by damned aussie tourists for total domination of the US economy.

No ...

Oh, Vegemite only contains Folate and its illegal because non-bread based products can't contain it :coocoo

I liked the other answers. :laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Federal Department of Agriculture introduced a law banning it due to its use of folate.

Folate is a vitamin B source.

And we all know vitamins are drugs.

And we all know drugs are bad.

:lol

And vitamin B is good for you, especially if you're pregnant or breast feeding. We all know that breast feeding in public is a no-no, so Vegemite must be banned to.

Sorry, just browsing some websites on this topic and their assoicated myths. :lol

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:yumyum :yumyum :yumyum Vegemite sarnies !!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
More for us

:)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Considering Vegemite is produced by Kraft, owned by the US, they're cutting off sales :coocoo

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What next?

Are they going to ban these:

:laugh

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Vegemite should be baned just as a crime against nature. :puke

Marmite on the other hand... Now that's good stuff. :devious :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
BurnCycle said:

Marmite is just a poor copy of vegimite IE: international rost coffee :puke to nescafe coffee :yumyum :laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought it would have been thru the use of the word "fantasy".

Its too erotic!

·
Registered
258 Posts
BurnCycle said:

Whoa burn you MUST be a yank!:) Vegemite for breakfast lunch and tea for me! Marmite makes me nauseous.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ruby said:
What next?

Are they going to ban these:

:laugh

dont laugh, tripple j were talking about it this morning and a chick from america rang up and said her company banned tim tams as they had to much sugar in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Next thing you know, you'll get death row if you try to smuggle the stuff into the country.... what do you say to your cell mate in the clink?

"yeah, i got done for the sale and distribution of vegemite!":lol

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
another american idea :lol

Being there: attached parents
Mothers breastfeeding five year olds. This is not some fringe, New-Age fad. These are parents with very firm ideas about how we should bring up our kids. Firstly, you have to be there, attached to your child 24 hours a day. No school, no discipline and definitely no cots, prams, dummies or even nappies. They all break the mother-baby bond. They're confident all this will produce independent, free-thinking kids. But, ask their critics, and they say spoilt brats are more likely.

60 minutes report:
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/sixtyminutes/Default.asp

VIDEO:
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/sixtyminutes/stories/2006_10_22/story_1798.asp

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
datrat240 said:
Whoa burn you MUST be a yank!:) Vegemite for breakfast lunch and tea for me! Marmite makes me nauseous.
Kiwi... Born and raised on Marmite. It's funny though, I can eat Marmite on anything but I wouldn't touch Vegimite, even if my life depended on it. :laugh

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yum Yum
Can't go without my daily dose of Vegemite on toast:yumyum

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I was thinking ban it because it says it's dangerous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts