·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this thing along time ago, and finally had it mounted up

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow i knew this was not a very common mod to do but not even 1 comment good or bad:O

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
+1 for very common mod!

j/k looks great!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aredubu said:
I like it! What do you have to modify to make it work?
You just weld this little tab on the insde of the swingarm and remove the stock torque arm bleed the brake and your done.

Tornado tell me about it, did you ever get the small bag of hardware i sent you??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tornado said:
no it never turned up :no i thought you'd forgot about it!
Huh?? Thats weird i sent that over 6 weeks ago, i'll look into it! Sorry for this

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Sully, you could do with changing your font for your mods, I can hardly read about all the hard work you have done.
Nice looking rear brake btw, dunno if I could be bothered welding bits onto my swinger though:no
Respect:hail

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posh Johnny said:
Sully, you could do with changing your font for your mods, I can hardly read about all the hard work you have done.
Nice looking rear brake btw, dunno if I could be bothered welding bits onto my swinger though:no
Respect:hail
With the amount of welding we just did on this thing the swingarm tab was the easiest thing we did!

The font in my Sig?? I didnt know you can change it, is it really hard to read i just looked at a few others and they were all real small text. Mine seemed like the only one i could read:O

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
i wish i would have done this mod while i had my tlr swingarm off to powdercoater

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
I think it looks blurred, easy to change though, just go in to user cp, edit sig, highlight it all, then choose different font.
But if you like it I can live with it :thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
How's that fella's? If you don't like it now you had font=impact, size=2 and bold

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
looks sweet :thumbup

here's a halfway decent pic of mine

1 - 20 of 21 Posts