TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gold ring for Vandriver's CCC. It is mint and has never be used. I just removed it from a new CCC so I could mount up a different ring with a built in slider. This would be handy if you wanted to change up the color of your ring.
$35 USD (shipping within North America included)

Also have a set of used gold retainers with brand new black bolts. The retainers shows signs of use on the back from rubbing up against the springs and on the sides from rubbing up against the clutch basket. Nothing you can see when they are mounted up.
$40 USD (shipping within North America included)

PM for overseas quote.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to clear up a few questions from the PM's have been getting regarding the gold ring......

This is the gold ring only. No lens, no covers, no gaskets, etc. Just the ring in the picture. So, say you have a blue, red, black or silver ring and want to try a gold ring, just remove your existing ring and install this one.

For now Rubberman has dibs as he is the only one who has posted up here :)

Please call dibs here so everyone knows who is in line.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
2nd dibs on vans ring (lets not mention he has a bigger ring than the rifleman!)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2nd dibs on vans ring (lets not mention he has a bigger ring than the rifleman!)
:cheers

Rubberman is out.....so I will check the shipping cost for you, I was thinking bubble wrap container with some cardboard in there.......but it will probably still be a bit expensive considering we are on different sides of the planet :laugh

Give me a day or so to find out.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
just sandwich it between a couple of sheets of thich cardboard:thumbup

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I just sent a small box out to NZ via regular post from the states. It got there in under a week for only $9.85. I am still shocked at how cheap and fast it was. I think aussie customs takes a different view on packages though :(

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I just sent a small box out to NZ via regular post from the states. It got there in under a week for only $9.85. I am still shocked at how cheap and fast it was. I think aussie customs takes a different view on packages though :(
They don't take much notice of packages with a value of less than $1000

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
PM back

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ring was shipped this morning. PM sent.

Gold Retainers with black screws are still up for grabs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts