TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
vtwinners

Hey,

Jeez I can't remember the last time I posted on here!

My friend and I both ride Tillers in Van. There's only a few of us out here. Looking forward to a good season as the weather is getting better and better these days.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Oh Canada, Oh Canada da da da! The parts of Canada that I've seen are few and far between, But I'd say you've got some perty HWY up there, Oh and I like the flashing "TAKE CARE" signs that indicate that if you get in an accident your dead even if you don't know it yet.:laugh I thought gas was bad here in Wisconsin, you boys should tap into that Alaskan pipe line.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow.. this is a VERY old post...
Tiller has been gone for hmm.. 4 years at least.. RD is still in the stall.
RC51 replaced the GIXX1K which replaced the Tiller(What a dumb move that was...) Somewhere in there was a Vstrom.. oh.. now there is an electric bike in the mix..

If only I could find a TL with a dead motor..(Yeah right.. haha) or an RC51..

Westjet should have bike cargo carts.. :)
I bet they would get alot of usage!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I also live in burnaby! and drive to my TLS to work in vancouver almost everyday during the riding season. I saw a green TL1000s the other day and was so amazed i saw another TL. Anyone on here own that one?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Westjet should have bike cargo carts.. :)
I bet they would get alot of usage!!
+1.....and direct flights to Assen. Me and the R.....what a honeymoon that would be :laugh

I also live in burnaby! and drive to my TLS to work in vancouver almost everyday during the riding season. I saw a green TL1000s the other day and was so amazed i saw another TL. Anyone on here own that one?
Always nice to see another R or S out there.....I might see one or two a year up here, which is a good thing IMO!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I spent the last 2 weeks riding in BC and didn't see ant TL on the road, I in the Okanagan area up to Nakusp, Nelson and New Denver are, the roads there are great and twisty now I have round off the tire from the Alberta centre flat spot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The road to Kaslo from New Denver is unreal. Soo good! Definitely one of my faves.

Ps. I was riding my green TLS through Burnaby the other day...

·
Registered
131 Posts
The road to Kaslo from New Denver is unreal. Soo good! Definitely one of my faves.

Ps. I was riding my green TLS through Burnaby the other day...
Did you park it on cordova street across from the vancouver police staion by main street downtown by any chance?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts