TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently its not against E-Bay 'regs' if some dullard cuts and pastes your listing. The bloody idiots didn't bother changing my spelling mistake either.

Yet E-Bay moron says there's no proof that the listings are that similar...FFS what else do they need.

Then there's another retard who paid via echeque through Paypal. Now I've been scammed once on e-bay years ago so once bitten twice shy. Paypal stated dont post the item until the cheque has cleared and payment honoured etc...that took 10 days. As soon as Paypal said 'all good' off I go to post office and send the item 1st class recorded. Idiot boy is now trying to claim a refund and threatening this that and the other. Not my problem if he pays by cheque and Paypal and E-Bay state dont send yet.

Reported his threats to E-Bay and they reply with a load of crap about non-payment..He has paid..he's pissed because E-Bay told me not to post it.

So far no updates from the dumb inbred aresholes who run/manage complaints at E-Bay.

What does E-Bay stand for I wonder.....

Extremely
Bad
At
Your protection??????

Feel better now...rant switch now off

·
Registered
769 Posts
So just so I'm sure......e-dismay are not your favs at the moment :O:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:)Andy I can imagine your frustration :banghead some people could do with a 9mm intervention in the back of the head :laugh:laugh:)

ps will you still be using flease-bay :O

·
Moderator,
8,251 Posts
So, you're enjoying your ebaying experience then..:laugh

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)Andy I can imagine your frustration :banghead some people could do with a 9mm intervention in the back of the head :laugh:laugh:)

ps will you still be using flease-bay :O

How I so miss not having access to Glock sidearms and bolt action rifles anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

I will continue to use E-Bay and continue to 'enlighten' buyers who try to mug me off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts