TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start by saying this was the bike that made me love the Tl1000r, This bike was imported @ 2002 by someone and my friend bought it from him a few month after that, It was wicked, in every way for me any way, the sound the style, everything, but It was the sound this thing made was just lovely and the best of all it gave the gsxr1100 a run for it's money, around here the gsxr1100 was king (I'm talking drag racing). There weren't many hayabusa around.

this bike had it all, pc2, full titanium M4 exhaust, K&n filter you name it it had it.

anyway my friend sold it to another friend in the neighborhood, he took good care of her but after a few month off use he traded it for a honda accord, and that guy crashed it 2,3 times and the thing laid in a garage without a front end. after two and a half year my cousin traded it a week ago for his kawasaki 400ex quad.

And here she is, with a hayabusa front but need new stem bearing badly, no rear brake, one front rotor,overfilled oil that overflowed all in the intake.

Hopefully he can restore it back to it's glory day's.

I will try to get a before pic, from my friend in the neighborhood. this bike was show and go.

the same day my cousin got it.

and now this is how she sits today, there is alot more to do.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Fabulous restoration... good to see it back, ready for the road... even though it is an R. :)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Nice save, nice bike... now get a new rear tire when you get a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts