TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the dreaded S word (snow) is coming up in season soon I am starting my list for winter mods just wondering what others are doing.

Here is what is planned for the winter:

repaint plastics using House of Kolor white paint
5 bolt pressure plate
powdercoat frame and swingarm black
Van's rear brake res.
carbon front fender
undertail
possibly gap tray mod
Barnett clutch springs from speedking (not slipping yet but seems to be a good upgrade)
RoarinToyz mirrors

As soon as the first snow fall hits I will be counting down the days till spring again :)

Also another job to pay for it all :laugh

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Sounds like a good list... but didn't you just repaint this spring? :O

Keeping the white is a good idea in my opinion... not too many out there. White was my choice after Kawasaki green!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did it this spring but one of the fairing is cracked so I figured since I am ripping that apart I may as well go all out and get the House of Kolor and do the others as well. Debating if I want to do carbon decals.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm having no luck using search for at least some resemblance of a write-up as to disassembling the bike to paint the frame. I'd like to see some ideas also so I can know what should be black, left stock, etc. I would imagine that not all of goes black.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Undertail,billet rear res,mirror block offs,gap mod,joe v mod,tre,van's tail raisers,new front tire,plate reallocator,no cut sliders & spools:devious

1 - 6 of 6 Posts