1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...:drool, but the TiForce system is also really nice:thumbup...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid :drool

but that yosh kit exh is way more trick than a tiforce :drool

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
If it is the real system then it is missing or should come with a larger rear cylinder stub pipe

·
Registered
186 Posts
sweet deal but would it really be any benefit to a bike? i mean you would need to be running some seriously high compression and lots of headwork or maybe even a big bore kit before you could utilize the flow capacity of this system.

might be worth buying and stashing away till you rebuild a hot motor for the bike and then add it.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The D&D system that came on my eBay-special racebike were bigger tubing than stock, my current Yosh pipes much bigger yet, and this even bigger...

Now if only I could get air into the airbox as easily as getting it out the pipes...

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
If it is the real system then it is missing or should come with a larger rear cylinder stub pipe
I would say it is the real deal,here is a real one to compare(not mine:( and it was sold a year ago)

But you are right doug,it should come with a ti rear stubby pipe
aswell.(NOTE,The stubby pipe in the first pic)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Phil,
Always the bloody smartarse :)

Anyway,
No van, its richard shepherd's workshop(he who build's tl frames:) ) and the bike in the pic is the suzuki motogp bike.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I would say it is the real deal,here is a real one to compare(not mine:( and it was sold a year ago)

But you are right doug,it should come with a ti rear stubby pipe
aswell.(NOTE,The stubby pipe in the first pic)
If you look at these pics, look at the rear cyl stub pipe which is very different in the other one for sale I did not see the stub pipe, so if some one buys it they will need to buy a stub pipe or have one made. It appears the joint is the opposite to the stocker it goes over the rear pipe and on the normal Yosh system the stub pipe goes inside the the rear pipe. Or maybe I am seeing things anyway it defineatley does look different. Still does not look as big as the tubes on Bernhards though does anybody know the diameter of the tubes on the Yosh setup.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gone soon and you'll never find another for sale.

This flows a heck of a lot better than any tiforce.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
He seems to have cancelled all the bid's
How is that possible.
It states in bid history all bid's as "Wrong bid" Whats that about?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Looks like another scammer is upto it again.
Just got this email,
"Dave Wilson sent you this eBay item

If you are interested in my offer please reply me at my work email address: [email protected] I have a oshimura Titanium kit exhaust for TL1000R for sale. The price is GBP250 fixed price including all shipping fees.

Yoshimura Titanium 'kit' exhaust for TL1000R
Current bid: US $100.00 (0 bids) (Approximately C $114.58)
Shipping: Not Specified
End date: Nov-19-06 14:29:16 PST"

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:jack

1 - 20 of 20 Posts