TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone running Metzler M5 interacts 120/70 and 190/55? I know they are a bit old... so am I and so is my TLs... got a good deal on a June 2018 set. Just asking for feedback if they are OK or no... Cheers 馃槄

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yay, I needed some luck. Cheers Mr Snowblind, there's only so many reviews you can read. Nice to find someone that says I've not made a poor choice. Good Karma going your way today 馃檹馃憤

Registered
I bought a pair of Maxxis tyres for my black to last year. 拢100.00 for the pair. They don't feel any different from any other tyres I've had on it in the past. They are currently doing pairs for just 拢89.00. I'm tempted to buy another pair to keep in reserve.

Premium Member
all the travelling marshalls at the IOMTT had maxxis tyres a few years ago and they don't take any prisoners - so they can't be that bad..............

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers all, I did think about the Maxxis and the Avons too. I've run Metzlers on another bike and they were very good, just had to be careful of the front tyre pressures to avoid cupping, ironically same size tyre exactly, but the bike was another 110kg heavier...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts