TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of the bike since I have made and fitted the seat pad, and modified the screen to fit the new fairing. It's starting to come together but I need to modify the header pipes to fit the termignoni mufflers.
Anyone out there with knowledge on which "tuning box" is the best out of yosh box, Power commander, Teka, or other would be greatly appreciated? I am not worried about the power(I haven't even fitted one of those TRE things). I just want to keep the bottom and midrange grunt!
I'll wash it soon too.....

Attachments

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
if you want grunt then fit one of them tre things

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
if you want grunt then fit one of them tre things
Not a Redwood though - too heavy. Douglas Fir might be better.

Seriously though, there's plenty of info to make your own for a coupla bucks.

Love the look - very cool. I modified some slipons to fit the stock pipes by welding flanges onto the can to to convert it to bolt-on. Easy to reverse with a grinder and file if you get a full system to match - then you have untouched headersto sell.

Whatever you do youre gonna have to shorten the cans by about half! It'd be the "pissed-to-resistance"! (cant spell in french)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would loved to have chopped and welded more, but it all costs and sucks up time so this is what I could do over the standard framework.
I'd love to have shorty mufflers too.The termi ones Ive got are still fairly long but i'll kick them up higher at the back to help the lines, plus I dont like the cops to here me coming...

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
go to wotid.com

follow the links and read about TRE's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts