TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 visits. Each of them scared out of their tits.

Parents who accompanied the little shites had an ear full and I don't think we'll be seeing them again..

I think that can be classed as a result.

Roll on the Carol Singers...... Come to daddy......

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
bah humbug:laugh

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
i sat in the cellar playing............with ......... my new toy:laugh :banghead

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
My old boss had the ultimate setup. He decorated the house all scary, then dressed his daughter up in some mundane halloween costume. She'd stand out on the sidewalk staring at the house with an unsure look on her face. When a family would show up she'd tell them that she wanted to get some candy from the house but she was too scared to go by herself and could she go with them.

About halfway up the walk my boss would run out screaming and snatch his daughter and throw her over his shoulder and run off into the bushes with her screaming bloody murder.

Evidently some parents were NOT amused. We all were and his daughter had a blast with it and was a total drama queen doing it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol
I dressed up as the scream and did some scaring myself, but handed out sweets too
The little shits around here would have the wheels off my landy and have broken into the garage and nicked the TL...

Give them a mars bar, ere, I mean an Inch and they'll take a TL, ere, I mean a mile....

Lock and load.... They might be 9 years old but they'll run you ragged.

Tim

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
My old boss had the ultimate setup. He decorated the house all scary, then dressed his daughter up in some mundane halloween costume. She'd stand out on the sidewalk staring at the house with an unsure look on her face. When a family would show up she'd tell them that she wanted to get some candy from the house but she was too scared to go by herself and could she go with them.

About halfway up the walk my boss would run out screaming and snatch his daughter and throw her over his shoulder and run off into the bushes with her screaming bloody murder.

Evidently some parents were NOT amused. We all were and his daughter had a blast with it and was a total drama queen doing it.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
that sounds realy good mate:) thats what halloween should be like:laugh :laugh :scared

1 - 7 of 7 Posts