TLZone Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
i'l be booking my crossings over the next week or so, Just sorting a few things out with dates.
Nice one nic.
I fear we won't have as many Brits this year,. There's not been as many name popping up this time.

Booked crossings..
1 me
2 Andy , jugulator
3 Keith ,fruitbat

Others coming.,yet to book.
4 nic zip code
5 ted, tuckshop
6 Bob, acid Bob

Anyone else ??

Discussion starter · #42 ·
I have booked 7 beds at the venue.

Me.
Bob,
You,
Andy,
Keith,
Nick and
Geoff.................... Porky, Yorky, Speedy, Skinny, Hoarder, The foreigner and the Lilliputian..................... all we need now is Snow White!

Bob and I are travelling out the weekend before to look at some WW2 stuff via the train but travelling back with you lot on the boat.

ATM we have 2 rooms, a 3 bed and a 4 bed. if you take the 4 bed then at least only 1 other person beside myself will have to put up with Bob's terrible night time noises! ............. :lol

I wonder how the 2 Finns attending will cope with both daylight and night in one 24 hour period! ... :lol

Me.
Bob,
You,
Andy,
Keith,
Nick and
Geoff.................... Porky, Yorky, Speedy, Skinny, Hoarder, The foreigner and the Lilliputian..................... all we need now is Snow White!
Very good... :clapping :laugh

Geoff isn't confirmed yet but I'm hoping he'll come.
We will take the 4 bed room though.unless it would be better to have us in the 3 bed room as we are arriving on the Thursday eve. Or are you planning to get there Thursday as well

Discussion starter · #44 ·
We will be there Thursday at the latest, may even arrive on the Wednesday...........

hello.
Finnish guy arrive at night 11.6.
so keep the beers cold for us!

hello.
Finnish guy arrive at night 11.6.
so keep the beers cold for us!
Hey Troy. Are you getting the Helsinki ferry to Lübeck or are you riding further to get there. That was as a bloody long 30 hour crossing for us a few years back. Nice ferries though. It saved us about a 1.000 Kms though.

Ted. Have you booked your crossings yet.
Nic, how about you anything confirmed yet?

Looking like there's only 6 if you 3 are definitely coming.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Bob and I have booked into the hotel in Sistig for a few days prior to the treffen and will be riding up to the meet from there.
We will be travelling out on the 5th and back with you on the 14th.
Going both ways via the ferry to the Hook of Holland.

Discussion starter · #48 ·
have now booked our ferry crossings.......................seems to cost a bomb when you do it all at once, £534.20p for Bob and me, both ways.
yet if you factor in a hotel local to the tunnel for the trip out there is only about £30-40 in it.............

Still is a chunk though...................

Discussion starter · #49 ·
I have updated the booking at the treffen to confirm 5 bodies from the Thursday night................

Reactions: tlsgazza
have now booked our ferry crossings.......................seems to cost a bomb when you do it all at once, £534.20p for Bob and me, both ways.
yet if you factor in a hotel local to the tunnel for the trip out there is only about £30-40 in it.............

Still is a chunk though...................
Blimey. The crossing for the three of us when I booked on black Friday was only £457.00. Considerably cheaper back then.
At least you got in before it sold out ted. Yours might be more because both your crossings are on the weekend I suppose.

Evening Lads, I've booked my crossing. Heading out on the 10th, will be at the treffen on the Thursday 11th. Then my return crossing is on the 15th.
I've allowed a day extra on the way there and back to stop and take in some of the sites. Looking forward to a few days away taking it easy.

Ted

Did we ever have a page come up to register for this treffen?
Can't recall doing it without trawling through the thread.

Discussion starter · #53 ·
here you go.........................

shirt order = 27 euros each.
Order page = Bestellung Treffen-Shirt 2020 - TL 1000 S/R e.V.

I'm trying to register and this message comes up.
Du musst uns erlauben, die Daten zu speichern, um die Buchung abzuschließen.

Not sure what to do to correct it.

Discussion starter · #55 ·
"You must allow us to save the data in order to complete the booking."

hit save twice?

"You must allow us to save the data in order to complete the booking."

hit save twice?
Tried that. Got the same message. Have you managed to register then. Could be my phone.

Still can't register. :banghead

T shirt ordered too. Expensive this time.
Ted, can you confirm if possible if we can pay on arrival as usual. Payment asked for in the emails.

I’ve registered, made a comment that I’d pay on arrival.
Also ordered a T-Shirt.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.