TLZone Forums banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
We have another one coming. That's 10 now on the Harwich ferry. His name is Paul. A friend of Lee (violator)

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
We have 10 beds booked at the Treffen and there have been some noises on the German TL site about all the beds MAY be gone - but I will e-mail and ask for our booking to be added to and now to total 11 blokes & see what happens.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Acid Bob and I will be travelling with you lot on the Sunday back to the hotel in Kall. When you bugger off on the Monday morning Bob and I will stay on to visit some WW2 sites and return home on the Wednesday instead.

Reactions: tlsgazza

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
11 beds booked at Kall for the Sunday night on our return journey................... Plus extra Monday night and Tuesday night for me and Bob.

Eifel Hotel Haus West
AddressSchleidener Straße 24
53925 Kall
Germany
Phone+49 2445 8513110

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
E-Mail sent for confirmation of Thursday night at..................

Hotel Walz
Paderborner Strasse 21, 33154 Salzkotten, Germany

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
11 beds booked at Kall for the Sunday night on our return journey................... Plus extra Monday night and Tuesday night for me and Bob.

Eifel Hotel Haus West
AddressSchleidener Straße 24
53925 Kall
Germany
Phone+49 2445 8513110
You'd be better off staying in Belgium on the Monday night I would have thought. Saves backtracking a couple of hours in the wrong direction. Then I'd head further into Belgium/France for the Tuesday night .
Still, whatever you do you'll only be about 6 hours from Calais I guess.

Thanks for booking the hotels.

Andy. Have you fixed your bike yet. :laugh

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Kall is 250 miles & 4 hours (plus stops) from the tunnel.

Going to visit the war museum at Diekirch in Luxembourg, about an hour and a half & 70 miles from Kall and possibly the Hurtgertenwald Museum, about 30 minutes away, the December 44 museum at La Glieze in Belgium, the one with the King Tiger parked outside - about 45 miles & an hour away from Kall...................
and maybe a few other "Battle of the Bulge" sites outside the main towns & sites.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
10 booked on the ferry to Holland now plus Ted.

Me (of course)
Geofftl1000r
Andy (Harley)
Zipcode,
Acidbob
Fruitbat
Jugulator
Violator,
Steven
Paul

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Hotel booked for the Thursday night at Saltzkotten - 11 persons, 11 beds & 6 rooms.

Still waiting for a response from the Treffen venue for the 11th man.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
fancy racing your bike around a circuit whilst you are out there? .......................about 1 hour away from the venue ................................... might go an' watch..............

Hello dear forum member,

We would like to draw your attention to this year's ANNUAL MEETING and this year's V2 CUP!

The annual meeting will take place from 14 to 16.06.2019.
All information can be found in the forum under: Information about the TL meeting 2019
But it is very important for better planning your as soon as possible
Registration via our website (see registration for the TL meeting 2019).

Yes, you read that right, the V2 Cup is back! On 15./16.07.2019 we want the
Bring engine park Oschersleben to quake. All information and registration you will find on
our website at https://www.tl1000.de/
The registration countdown is already running and you must register via our website
until 28.02.2019! So, let's go....

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
That's something do on the Saturday then. Hangover permitting! :laugh

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Certainly plenty of gaps .........................:O

11th bed confirmed at the venue..................

Reactions: tlsgazza

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Tee-shirts anyone? ................ click link at the end .................. I have applied for my usual 2. I have asked if it is OK to pay on arrival.

Re: Meet-Shirt 2019

Soooooo, now the time has come! The 2019 Meet Shirt is up.

Unfortunately, there were a few obstacles in creating a custom design that cost time (and nerves).

This year's shirt (again short-sleeved) will be available with or without Nick until the 31st of May to be ready on time for the meeting. Edition then at the meeting.
Should someone want a shirt and not be at the meeting, I will send it too. But then there is still postage for shipping. We will clarify that, if necessary.

The cost of a shirt without Nick is 25,00 EUR
The cost of a shirt with Nick 27,50 EUR

Ingo has kindly prepared the order accordingly.Please remark the size and if necessary the Nick in the comment field !

edit admin:
meeting shirt order

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Yes, all confirmed that we can pay on arrival as usual ................................................ GET YER ORDER IN .. !!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Great. t-shirt ordered.

I really should fix my bike this weekend...

121 - 140 of 155 Posts