TLZone Forums banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Thanks for the update Gazza, I've booked my train crossing with the above timings.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Ted.
Messaged Alan today. He told he might not be coming any idea what you might be doing to travel there now. Bit of a trek to do on your own. Though I've done 4,500 miles trips on my own in quite a few occasions.

Just wondered what your plans are as you've been very quiet for a few months.

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Alan may not be able to make the trip due to his new work patterns so he cannot make a decision until the last minute.
I suspect he will not be going. I also suspect that will mean I will be travelling on my own.
As for the return journey, I have not made my mind up yet. I suppose I could return with the rest of you but I could also stay a few days longer on the continent and go an look at a few other things and ride a few more roads. Or even do it the other way around and travel out early, nothing set yet and I am open to suggestions.

At the moment I am also planning a trip to the continent over the Easter holiday, probably travelling out on the Thursday 18[SUP]th[/SUP] April, the day before Good Friday and returning no later than the 27[SUP]th[/SUP]. Although I might move it all forward 3 or 4 days.
heading down to Verdun then gradually coming back via (possibly) some sites in Germany, Luxembourg then to Brussels and Antwerp in Belgium.

I have heard nothing from anyone else so are we still 10 persons at the Treffen?

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Alan may not be able to make the trip due to his new work patterns so he cannot make a decision until the last minute.
I suspect he will not be going. I also suspect that will mean I will be travelling on my own.
As for the return journey, I have not made my mind up yet. I suppose I could return with the rest of you but I could also stay a few days longer on the continent and go an look at a few other things and ride a few more roads. Or even do it the other way around and travel out early, nothing set yet and I am open to suggestions.

At the moment I am also planning a trip to the continent over the Easter holiday, probably travelling out on the Thursday 18[SUP]th[/SUP] April, the day before Good Friday and returning no later than the 27[SUP]th[/SUP]. Although I might move it all forward 3 or 4 days.
heading down to Verdun then gradually coming back via (possibly) some sites in Germany, Luxembourg then to Brussels and Antwerp in Belgium.

I have heard nothing from anyone else so are we still 10 persons at the Treffen?
There has been chat on the whatsapp group Ted. Have you missed it all?,
9 of us booked onto the Harwich ferry, plus you. So ten at the moment, dunno what happened with the other 2 that lee thought might come.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
there is 35% change im coming too..

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
there is 35% change im coming too..

Yea, right ............................ seeing will be believing...:yeahright

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Yea, right ............................ seeing will be believing...:yeahright
He did say 35% chance, it was a long ferry from Helsinki to Germany when I did it 2 years ago, about 30 hours if I recall correctly, :scared

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
He did say 35% chance, it was a long ferry from Helsinki to Germany when I did it 2 years ago, about 30 hours if I recall correctly, :scared
thats depending my physical condition,and ability to ride a bike,plus convincing my missus that its safe...then im out of job atm,i need to find one,and getting a week of for the trip take some doing.
but!i just want to be there,so ill do my absolute best to get there!
i allready have started telling my wife that i need to ride to Harz,after all,i was supposed to do that last year,as a birthday present to me(50),but i wasnt fit etc.
so id say its now 40% chance :)

gazza,that 30 h is good time to sleep ;)

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
:eatcorn ...................... :laugh

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
looks like a good turnout this year.............................. I was registered as number 73!

Dear Richard,

You have successfully registered with the number: 73 for the TL meeting 2019.

When: 14/06/2019 - 16/06/2019
Where: Domain Stairs - Domain 1, Stairs, 38899
Application number: 73

Registration TL meeting
--------------------------------------
amount: 1
Price: € 10,00

=======================================

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
looks like a good turnout this year.............................. I was registered as number 73!

Dear Richard,

You have successfully registered with the number: 73 for the TL meeting 2019.

When: 14/06/2019 - 16/06/2019
Where: Domain Stairs - Domain 1, Stairs, 38899
Application number: 73

Registration TL meeting
--------------------------------------
amount: 1
Price: € 10,00

=======================================
Where did you get that info from Richard,
This is the email reply I got

Liebe/Lieber Garry Killen,

Du hast für TL-Treffen 2019 eine Anmeldung angefragt.

Wann : 14/06/2019 - 16/06/2019 @ Ganztägig
Wo : Domäne Stiege - Domäne 1, Stiege, 38899

Deine Anmeldung muss noch von den Administratoren geprüft werden.
Nach der Prüfung wirst du automatisch eine Bestätigung von uns erhalten.

Viele Grüße,

Dein TL1000 S/R e.V. Team!

Nice to have a good number of participants though :thumbup.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I fear I may have registered twice now, :banghead. I was trying to find out where there might be a list of participants,
If you are in touch with them Richard can you see if one can be cancelled,

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
your reply is the first one just acknowledging your e-mail.............................. there will be another e-mail along soon!

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
once you get the registration number you can "manage your booking" that will tell you if you have done it twice.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I got 2 emails that are identical. Which is why I think I bit the button twice. Oh well. Extra meals for me :lol.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Bitte überweise €10,00 mit folgenden Angaben: TL-Treffen 2019, Garry Killen, Nr. 74
als Betreff auf folgendes Konto:

Verein TL1000S/R e.V
IBAN: DE71 6629 0000 0064 6682 00
BIC: VBRADE6K
bei der Volksbank Baden-Baden Rastatt

Viele Grüße,

Dein TL1000 S/R e.V. Team!

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Ted is there a link to the list of participants. I can't find anything.

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Nor can I atm - I have asked tho....................

101 - 120 of 155 Posts