TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooked up the TRE, noticed the gauges flickered during warm up. And then it stops flicker and is fine. It never did that before the mod. I have not done the charging mod, i have two batteries and change them out weekly.

The question... Does the TRE effect the voltage in any way?

I understand the priciple of the TRE, just wondering if the flickering is due to a dying battery or possibly the mod?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Can't see how it would.
Might be a good time to go around the loom carefully checking the plugs and sockets

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Changing the battery weekly is dedication :laugh

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took look around the harness and loom, nothing out of place or loose. I changed the battery and the problem seemed to cease. Next mod needs to be the charging mod I guess.

Changing the battery is not that bad, I only ride it a couple times a week. I make sure I have a fresh one for a long ride so I dont get caught in farmland wo power!

·
Registered
593 Posts
:Ofrom whats posted on the Zone it sounds like you need to do the charging mod and plus mod...havent done them yet on my bike but they will be completed tomorrow...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.