TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No bikes around BRRRRRR but found a Suzuki Dealer lots of stock no customers?
Fuel prices are insane :dowhat diesel is in euros 1.20.5 and petrol 1.67.5 Fook?:confused

snowing now good job i got snow chain's for my van.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Don't come to Holland for cheap petrol or diesel. We have other things to offer... :)

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you need a lot of dosh in Holland.

O by the way DON''t take a smart phone with you when you go abroad i went through 15 euro's in 2 hours:dowhat:confused:banghead my andoid samsung is on line constanty because of the app's .....How do sparky send me though's pics please i will be back in the uk on 23rd give you a call then :devious

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
i love the dam....:)...beer's not cheap though...:banghead
on yor droid....goto setting..then accounts and sync....you can disable the apps from refreshing...:)saves your battery too:):)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUT

i love the dam....:)...beer's not cheap though...:banghead
on yor droid....goto setting..then accounts and sync....you can disable the apps from refreshing...:)saves your battery too:):)
If you have a kpn sim card watch out for hot spots as they also eat your 200 mgb of usage.
All without you Knowing :banghead crap. i was misinformed in the KPN shop. and the great deal wont start till jan 2011 :banghead
just take a cheap phone that wont go on line.:devious

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a bit of fun in the snow with my van as it started snowing really heavy and i put my snow chains on:hail traffic stopped it was going no where ?:devious and i cut over the central reservtion :laugh in front of 2 dutch traffic cars:laugh outside the main cop station:dowhat They did not bother with me:thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts