TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Bah, that's not too bad. Looks perfectly rideable. Is your rear brake lever tweaked or does it normally look like that? :O

I'd say you were pretty lucky to come away wiht just that since I don't see any frame sliders there. Plus, it doesn't even look as if your bar end got touched.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Not bad at all. A new turn sig and it looks like you'll be back in business. Perhaps some sliders for next time would be worthwhile:O

have fun

·
14,150 Posts
I wondered about the signal and figured maybe he took it off in his trackday prep since I don't see one on the other side either.. :O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Good point:)

T

·
0 Posts
Don't listen to those guys who posted earlier.....that's a complete wreck and unrepairable. Better sell it to me for $1,500....and that's being generous :) :laugh

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I think I'll hold on to the bike, not that 1,500 isn't a good deal though. Signals and mirrors were removed for the track, I just havent really messed with the bike much since the trackday. The rear brake lever got ground down to about half of what it had and the front brake lever got the tip ground down just a little (brand new pazzo's :-( No frame sliders at all so it did come out good I guess.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
hey thats my bold head in the backround on pic 1.. does anyone know where to by rogain for hair reproduction???..i agree its a kawasucky but damn it can put any tiller to shame.:rant :puke :banghead :kicknuts :fire :slaptlr :grrr :scared :eek:mg :bash :uhoh :O

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, I would'nt take it that far ash. I think the bikes are close your just not getting the jump on my like I do you most of the time. Now, in the corners, if I could keep it on the the tires and on the track I'd definately eat you up, but a pictures worth a thousand words I guess. YOU NEED TIRES BRO, then you can push harder in the corners.

·
14,150 Posts
If your gonna shave your head, then why do you need rogain for the semi bald spots? :O

You CAN hang with the 636's. Right tires and the right riders and the TLR and the 636 are a hell of a match. Light weight of the 636 will win on the corner entry, tractible power of the twin will win the exit and both are about dead even down the straight.

Heck, your damage is almost not worth fixing. If you'd crashed on the street it'd be one thing, but that's TRACK DAMAGE! Woohoo!

That's like the difference between getting a scar falling down the stairs and getting a scar in a knife fight.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, I like your outlook on that one. I have to fix it, it's my baby and she's brand new I cant just leave her like that. I'm just going to get a dedicated track bike and leave the 636 for the streets. Oh, and this was my first crash and I'm proud to say that for the most part I already have my confidence back, I just really want new tires.

·
14,150 Posts
Shoot, dedicate that 636 for the track and get a proper street bike. That 636 is an ideal track weapon.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Wanna sell your right mirror and rearset?? :devious :devious

Check the "what I learned today forum" to see what I did to mine...:dowhat

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I cant sell my parts, sorry man. I would love to make this a dedicated track bike but I just cant afford to.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I see no hole in the clutch cover!!!!:banana

1 - 16 of 16 Posts