TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike only has right side damage, but I have broken left hand, now pinned, screwed and plated, cracked right ribs and bruising on right side. No recollection of what happened :O. Must have bounced.

However now I have to decide whether to repaint in original colours or not. I've seen so many brilliantly individualistic TL's on this site, but I still love the blue and white. Decisions decisions. :laugh

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
well . . . bugger. Glad you are ok, hope you were conscious long enough to watch the "big Game" on the weekend played in Hong Kong :devious

Take it easy fulla - old bones take awhile to heal properly :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh sorry to hear of the injuries.

·
Registered
671 Posts
sorry man. i feel your pain. i skated on my crash without anything broken (in me anyway). you could paint the bike black and blue (to match your hand). sorry, my bad :dowhat wishing you a quick recovery :)

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Ouch, did the same 3 years ago to the same hand with the same metal work :banghead

Blue/White are the best colours for the TLR IMOA :thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
heal up quick :) and then paint it in the faster yellow color

·
Registered
562 Posts
I feel your pain too, i've done highspeed lowside couple weeks ago on local track. But come out w/o injuries. :hail for armors. Bike need repainting of left side panel, good work of frame sliders. Hope you will come back ASAP ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts