TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This maybe my last day out this year! I'm a bit under the weather (bronchitis) but hope it won’t get in the way too much by then.

I know a few of you are at the Beav this weekend… Maybe this will be quiet day :)

·
Registered
815 Posts
I say skip that day and do the Premier event with me and my brother on October 16. I will be entering two of the GP Moto races and also the Dash for Cash race at the end of the day. More riding than we can probably handle. And it's at your beloved Summit Main. C'mon...it will even give you a chance to get rid of that Bronchitis.

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn you Ryan... :laugh

Let me pull a few things together and work on making the 16th too. :devious

My first amateur race... Sounds like a good way to end the season. :)

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Damn it you guys need to come to the dark side (NESBA).

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I'm getting full gear soon so I will be doing tracks next year. I'll be a newbie so you guys can rag me. I will be doing Nesba to start with. Most of the guys I know are Nesba.

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Extender said:
Damn it you guys need to come to the dark side (NESBA).
Na... You NESBA folk need to see the light and join TPM. :laugh

The Premier days TPM puts on is a big reason to look into them if was ever a question. I know loyalty is a big thing when it comes to track orgs. I'm in no way saying one is better than the other. I've been with TPM for 3 years now and like what they are doing. :)

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GPI... check
+2mm eccentrics... check
42t sprocket... check
New clutch cover... check
Brakes sorted... sure as hell hope so.

Come on Monday! :devious

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ryan,

This weekend I'll start putting things together to see if I can do the race day or not... I'm trying to make it happen though.

Just incase you missed the report... Click Me. :devious

1 - 11 of 11 Posts