TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get hold of a Top-Gun undertail from Extremegraphics over there in canada!

Would anybody be willing to forward one to me if I buy it and get it sent to them :O

Really REALLY appreciate it if someone could/would :hail

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I have one that I love. Just be prepared as you have to do quite a bit of trimming of the undertray and shave off the bungee hooks altogether. If they won't send it to you, I'll help you out and they can send it to me. Shoot me a PM if you want to proceed.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks :hail Just had an e-mail back from them and they want $100 shipping to the Uk :eek I wonder if it would work out cheaper to have someone (you?) send it on to me :confused

I've e-mailed Rhencullen but I've heard they can be slow on their replys:banghead

Any trimming work doesn't bother me at all, in fact I'd see it as a challenge :laugh

It's not going to happen until the New Year anyway but if you get a chance to get some idea of shipping costs then that would be great :thumbup

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I got one off Delong31. He sent me some good pics to get an idea where to start cutting. i dont have them anymore but he might if you PM him.
While ya waiting buy a Dremel makes life alot easier.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, getting myself a new Dremmel kit next month.............had heard they're worth their weight in gold for doing mods like that!

For some reason I can't find a phone number for Rhencullen :confused keep getting moved ot related sites from their site :banghead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.