TLZone Forums banner

Top Day @ Brands

528 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Toledo 
#1 ·
Well we had a top day with the Rizla/Plantec peeps yesterday. Very friendly bunch and they took care of us all day. We also got to have a chat with Reynolds, Haydon, Shakey and Hopper :) And turns out the team manager, Robert, is a fellow Saffa - I've been wanting to move into the bike industry, and racing (finances/management/administration/etc) if possible, and he has agreed for me to go see him and have a chat about what would be involved/options/etc.

Hopper did a few laps on the GP bike, and did an awesome 12 o'clock standup coming out of Clearways all the way into Paddock Hill Bend :hail The bike sounded awesome, and could be heard most of the way round the track (except for about 3 seconds at the very back of the straight).

I'll post up some pics this evening - took a few with my new digi camera, but the pics are HUGE, so need to find a way of shrinking them first.

#3 ·
friday said:
Well we had a top day with the Rizla/Plantec peeps yesterday. Very friendly bunch and they took care of us all day. We also got to have a chat with Reynolds, Haydon, Shakey and Hopper :) And turns out the team manager, Robert, is a fellow Saffa - I've been wanting to move into the bike industry, and racing (finances/management/administration/etc) if possible, and he has agreed for me to go see him and have a chat about what would be involved/options/etc.

Hopper did a few laps on the GP bike, and did an awesome 12 o'clock standup coming out of Clearways all the way into Paddock Hill Bend :hail The bike sounded awesome, and could be heard most of the way round the track (except for about 3 seconds at the very back of the straight).

I'll post up some pics this evening - took a few with my new digi camera, but the pics are HUGE, so need to find a way of shrinking them first.
Use M/S paint to shrink them. Open up paint then select your pic.Then go to image then streach/skew. Adjust % till you get required size.Press save as to save pic, if you just press save, it will reduce your original copy aswell . E.g My camera is a 3.1 mp and i reduce it to 40%, that works fine for me.

#4 ·
paul.haydock said:
Use M/S paint to shrink them. Open up paint then select your pic.Then go to image then streach/skew. Adjust % till you get required size.Press save as to save pic, if you just press save, it will reduce your original copy aswell . E.g My camera is a 3.1 mp and i reduce it to 40%, that works fine for me.
Cheers. Will try that when I get home this afternoon.

#5 ·
Got a bit windy, didn't it E.T..................blowing them sideways coming off Clearways :eek Still a good days racing tho' :hail

#6 ·
A short vid of Hopper on the GP bike taken by my niece..........

and the TLZone banner...opposite the Rizla pit garage...

taken by my neice when we were on the pit lane walk about :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.