TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The track day in March 2006 was such a huge success, I'm looking forward to the next one.

I'd like to start off with a preliminary 'put ya hand up' thread for those who'd be interested in a track day at PI in late March 2007.

:devious

So who's interested?

:banana

Maybe some other South Aussie members could accompany me this time? :O

:laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would be funny is to see you on that sewing machine around PI. :devious

·
Registered
466 Posts
if the shop gets thru the next 3-4 months ok ,im in,,my navara arrives tomorrow so i shouldnt even have to ride down

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
I'm interested :yes

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What would be funny is to see you on that sewing machine around PI. :devious

be a fuggin slow ass lap. fun tho. can get from 1st to 3rd on the back wheel on a good day, 1st to 2nd every day and the rolling stoppies are getting longer and higher :eek:mg
The thing is so much fun the TL gets hardly any love anymore :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I plan on being there for supers so if it's close to then I'll be in.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Freaks.

March 2006

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who's the guy 3rd from the left with the grandpa leathers? :lol

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Man i'd love to be in with this but gotta get some leathers first so ill have to wait and see............damn

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Man i'd love to be in with this but gotta get some leathers first so ill have to wait and see............damn
You can hire them at the track :devious

------

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
what size are you? i've got an old Dainese 2 piece suit in red and black that's in fair condition that i'd part with for $100... it would be S-M would fit someone around 5'10" and around 75 kgs

I'll be keen if i have a new bike by then?

Yes it will be a TL (i hope!)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
what size are you? i've got an old Dainese 2 piece suit in red and black that's in fair condition that i'd part with for $100... it would be S-M would fit someone around 5'10" and around 75 kgs
Thanks lowey but im 6'2 and about 100kg so dont think id squeeze in them to comfortably.
Steve's got the idea, maybee hiring them will be the go.

I aint done a track day before though so whats the go fore the day?
How much etc etc

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:eek WTF the cost has gone up again. $219 for the day + for you $55 gear hire- doesn't matter if you need leathers + helmet + boots + gloves, one or all = $55

My costs :bawling Car fuel, bike fuel, accomodation, meals, tyres, track day, city link, cost me about $1000 per day :scared :eek :bawling

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
:bawling Oh well at least i gotta bit of time, whats the go if i still havnt got a track day in, do they run a beginer session?

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Newbie, no problems. Sign up for C group. Then on the day they'll ask for the first timers at the riders briefing and they do something to you :dunno (They introduced it well after I was a first timer :laugh)

I don't think any of the 1st timers last year bothered, they just went out and rode I think :dunno

But in C group, you'll be right :yes That TLS can auto pilot around there now :laugh

1st time. Back in the good old days when you were responsible for your own actions. Who needed leathers? Especially on the track :lol

1 - 20 of 76 Posts