aww i cant get on incorrect user/pass :(

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
indeeed :(

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Yesterday it worked ok..... today everytime I try to open it l a log in small window appear telling that another user is already log in with my user name.... I asume it's imposible two users with same user name...

I tried already reboot my PC and log out from the site but still the same...

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Yesterday it worked ok..... today everytime I try to open it l a log in small window appear telling that another user is already log in with my user name.... I asume it's imposible two users with same user name...

I tried already reboot my PC and log out from the site but still the same...

Looks like this...

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
I'm sat there all alone, kinda lonely in here :confused

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
apparently neither can I.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
nope U can run but never hide :laugh

·
14,150 Posts
Ok Crash, I'm going to be totally honest here. This chatroom software sucks. The interface is strange and there's way too much delay from posting a comment and seeing it appear on the screen. It ends up being kind of like when you watch the newscasters talking via satelite with a five second delay...people either waiting and staring at the screen or talking over one another.

While the TLP chatroom wasn't perfect, it was far better than this one. Also while beggers can't be choosers, if you have other choices and you are wanting to tweak for the board, it might do well to try other options.

Sorry, just trying to give honest constructive feedback. But thanks for the addition to the site and the continuing improvement of the site.

·
14,150 Posts
Oh yea, and one thing that might make the chatroom a success, which it rarely was on TLP, is maybe to have a banner at the top of every TLZ page showing who's in the chatroom. I almost think that could be cooler than the who's online section.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
that´s a good idea :yes

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:davcruz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts