TLZone Forums banner

Tls to be sold so a few parts available....

560 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Birdy 
#1 ·
I'll have carbon yoshi rs3 cans, unmarked with removable baffles. The plan is to put some Cheapo cans on if anyone wants to p/x? I'd like to get £200 nett if that sounds reasonable? Need replacement cans first though...
A fully rebuilt hyperpro steering damper with the bracket that fits parallel with the bars- £150? Purple in colour......I have the recipe to show its been rebuilt.
I'll remove the pc2 if it runs reasonably with the p/exed cans; £80?
Brand new complete standard rear seat hump in original red £70?
Original cans unmarked £50?
Renthal 16t unused new sprocket £10?
All plus post; I'm sure someone will pipe up if the prices are a bit rich. Cannot post overseas by the way.
Bike will come for sale in the spring without these parts but all the mods in my signature below. Or sooner if the price is right..

#3 ·
Pics of stuff..

Attachments

#4 ·
Inbox was full, emptied, now lost all enquiries about this stuff! Please try again......sorry!

#6 ·
Exhausts reserved, pic of seat hump below. Not so sure it's original Suzuki now as I can't see any oe markings on it.

Attachments

#7 ·
Also got a genuine, in packaging, clutch worm drive £25? Plus post..

#8 ·
Oe cans have rivets on the end, but seem to be tab soldered in place, not sure if these can be opened up for modification?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.