TLZone Forums banner

TLS/TLR aftermarket and mod parts

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Bern S. 
#1 · (Edited)
For full disclosure: I almost finished the custom bike based on a 1997 TL1000s and was riding it for 1 ½ seasons, but then shit happened. I hoped to finish it, but four years have gone bye, time to part out. All four years in very dry New Mexico, two in a shed, two under a really good cover. Started the engine 3-4 times a year, changing the gasoline only every two. I know I was bad… shit happened.

I reduced the prices quite a bit. I will have to get rid of a lot soon. Still hoping to sell stuff here but will move one by one to ebay after the weekend.

Buyer pays for mailing/shipping, will try ship as cheap or any way desired as possible.

2006 GSXR 600 Forks with TLS spacers mod and brake calipers: $185

Front fender, Ducati Monster made to fit the GSXR forks: $35

EBC Brake rotors, about 2000 miles. They are a bit scuffed, used the wrong stuff to clean them. I will send detailed images should anyone be interested: $80

TLR Ohlins Shock, no brakets, about 2000 miles on it: $200

LSL handlebar riser kit including triple clamp, riser and a 29.5” chrome handle bar and 32” black handlebar: $145

Power Commander: $45

Air filter box, gutted, flaps removed with Piper Cross air filter (cleaner and treatment included): $35

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.