TLZone Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For full disclosure: I almost finished the custom bike based on a 1997 TL1000s and was riding it for 1 ½ seasons, but then shit happened. I hoped to finish it, but four years have gone bye, time to part out. All four years in very dry New Mexico, two in a shed, two under a really good cover. Started the engine 3-4 times a year, changing the gasoline only every two. I know I was bad… shit happened.

I reduced the prices quite a bit. I will have to get rid of a lot soon. Still hoping to sell stuff here but will move one by one to ebay after the weekend.

Buyer pays for mailing/shipping, will try ship as cheap or any way desired as possible.

2006 GSXR 600 Forks with TLS spacers mod and brake calipers: $185

Front fender, Ducati Monster made to fit the GSXR forks: $35

EBC Brake rotors, about 2000 miles. They are a bit scuffed, used the wrong stuff to clean them. I will send detailed images should anyone be interested: $80

TLR Ohlins Shock, no brakets, about 2000 miles on it: $200

LSL handlebar riser kit including triple clamp, riser and a 29.5” chrome handle bar and 32” black handlebar: $145

Power Commander: $45

Air filter box, gutted, flaps removed with Piper Cross air filter (cleaner and treatment included): $35

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perfect, thats close. Im in Colorado. Is the Yosh a full system?
yes, full system. I bought it used,it had a bit of rust on the pipes, but not bad. I took it off and spray painted the pipes. The exhaust pods were completely messed up, so I took my bolt-ons apart and riveted them on the full system pipes. It is missing a couple of the springs holding it together but do have the most important one's that connect the pipes under the engine.

Also want to point out again that the Ohlins does not include the brackets that it is sold with originally, hence the price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, full system. I bought it used,it had a bit of rust on the pipes, but not bad. I took it off and spray painted the pipes. The exhaust pods were completely messed up, so I took my bolt-ons apart and riveted them on the full system pipes. It is missing a couple of the springs holding it together but do have the most important one's that connect the pipes under the engine.

Though i will through in the brackets connecting to the subframe, I think they are quite cool.

Also want to point out again that the Ohlins does not include the brackets that it is sold with originally, hence the price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think I can get the brackets from a local guy here in Colorado. I can check. any idea on the estimated shipping charges?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not yet. But I am working at a printing job. I will try to get the discount and will tell you the shipping cost by tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
whats left?

·
Registered
1 Posts
For full disclosure: I almost finished the custom bike based on a 1997 TL1000s and was riding it for 1 ½ seasons, but then shit happened. I hoped to finish it, but four years have gone bye, time to part out. All four years in very dry New Mexico, two in a shed, two under a really good cover. Started the engine 3-4 times a year, changing the gasoline only every two. I know I was bad… shit happened.

I reduced the prices quite a bit. I will have to get rid of a lot soon. Still hoping to sell stuff here but will move one by one to ebay after the weekend.

Buyer pays for mailing/shipping, will try ship as cheap or any way desired as possible.

2006 GSXR 600 Forks with TLS spacers mod and brake calipers: $185

Front fender, Ducati Monster made to fit the GSXR forks: $35

EBC Brake rotors, about 2000 miles. They are a bit scuffed, used the wrong stuff to clean them. I will send detailed images should anyone be interested: $80

TLR Ohlins Shock, no brakets, about 2000 miles on it: $200

LSL handlebar riser kit including triple clamp, riser and a 29.5” chrome handle bar and 32” black handlebar: $145

Power Commander: $45

Air filter box, gutted, flaps removed with Piper Cross air filter (cleaner and treatment included): $35

View attachment 65271 View attachment 65273 View attachment 65274

View attachment 65265 View attachment 65267
Im interested in the front fork and caliper sets. Still Available.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts