TLZone Forums banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Not with my mighty TLS, but an interesting race that was as well! was pushing so hard that i even went off the track once ! :laugh

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #142

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
You nutcase, awsome riding fella !!!!

Reactions: tls ged

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Bought another V-Twin to the stable :) 20160213_192511_LLS.jpg

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
well well, tomorrow is a big day for me - first trackday this season and first race. this year i'm going to ride cbr600rr 07 in one championship - VOT600 class, and my TLS in another one - Lithuanian Road Race Championship Pretendent class. wish me luck and may the TL power be with me :)

Reactions: Troy

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Cheers guys.
Took 3rd place in Vrooam Oil Trophy 600 class with my cbr. Race was not very intereting. Just after the start there was a crash in front. Some guys let off the throtle thing race is stopped but as i saw green flag in the first corner it was clear its on so i went fort it. After that there was no overtakes except one and it was i that was overtaken by another cbr600 i think. In a lap or two he was gone.. :D
Found hard time getting used to cbr. When downshifting the rear moves alot copared to TLS. Also kind of it lacks front end feel. I think Cbr lacks some excitement and character a bit copmared to TL. Its a great bike and it goes but its missing something i cant really explain. Anyway its just one trackday we'll see how it goes later on.. Brakes are great though. Very liked the quickshifter mod.
Next race this weekend in Latvia. After that im taking my TLS and going to Hungaroring and Slovakiaring to have a couple trackdays:)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Good luck mate.. How was the race ?

I rode a mates CBR600rr at the weekend. Its a really nice bike on the road and would be great fun on a track but after riding the TL all these years its hard to get used to all those revs ..:)

I have enjoyed watching all your videos.. Keep posting.

Nice SP2 .

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
couple pics:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #151

Interesting bike as well. Thought it should be very uncomfortable, but its not bad actually. Hard to ride at slow speeds. tall gearing. Magical induction noise when going wot. Can't say it goes better than my TLS its actually the opposite. VTR feels heavier. i could bet its about the same RWHP numbers. Great brakes out of the box. this one had braided hoses though. Handles nice, holds the lines.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Heres my newest footage from the last trackday at freaking bumpy local track Nemuno Ziedas (aka Nemunring).
The race was stopped after 6,5 laps because of the heavy rain and when it came to counting results they took everybody's times just of 5 laps so i was given a 4th place even though i was 3rd already in 6th lap. Anyway it was a fun race, a shame we couldn't finish a full distance :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQMYDUQl0Yc

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Amazing stuff fella!! That track looked nasty lol

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
couple more pics that i have found today:

Reactions: MtheVinkster
141 - 156 of 156 Posts