TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone tell me what forks will fit TL keeping standard wheel and yokes i was thinking hayabusa or gsxr 1000

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
What about a revalve/respring, better fork for way less money.

Do a search for Forks and such and it will give you all the info you need.:coocoo

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
What about a revalve/respring, better fork for way less money.

Do a search for Forks and such and it will give you all the info you need.:coocoo
Give us the whole story on how to do it U grumpy old fart :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I agree with doug, that said, Busa forks and I think SRAD series GSXR750 forks will fit as will TLR/TLS forks. The length of the forks may varry though.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Eat me buy 'Busa forks you Swedish Fairy Boy!!!!!!!! Good to see you Lasse! Woo Hoo! My S rocks now, how about yours?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Well Sir U dident leave that one alone for long :laugh looks great as usuall when U do something :hail
And for me well since I only have this crappy pic it´s not fair to put it up next to yours :blush

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
that thing rocks Lasse. I want some detail pictures of how you mounted your battery box. Could I be on my way to another mod? Who knows. :lol

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
will you two get a room, geezzz !

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Yeah,
It's nice Doug unless you low side on that left side! Kiss that battery goodbye & leave a nice swath of battery acid on the pavement (or track) in the process. No way are you going to be able to ride away from that situation even if you do bend clutch levers back in place, etc. I do like it somewhat from a weight distribution perspective but that location isn't really centralizing the mass now is it?

Hmmm.

Now get a room guys!

LOL!

:)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Ahh, but check out John's (N2) setup with a nice frame slider that extends beyond the battery. THere was a thread just yesterday I think about the TLR battery relocation on an S.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Good point Gerhard, I have some pretty stout sliders, it might work, I was thinking more gap than performance.:banghead

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
that thing rocks Lasse. I want some detail pictures of how you mounted your battery box. Could I be on my way to another mod? Who knows. :lol

Well Sir check your pm`s :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts