TLZone Forums banner

TLS engine mount brackets

980 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  piro352 
#1 ·
hi im new to the tl world just got one but the problem is that the kid i got it from went to jail when he was fixing the bike and when people moved the stuff it didnt all go to the same spot but for 250 bucks i couldnt pass it up. i got most of the major stuff taken care of but the one thing i cant seem to find is the engine mount brackets are they all the same bracket aside from LEFT and RIGHT side or is each one diffrent i belive theres 5 in all and i know i got 2 i may have 3 i didnt look to much cuz i had other thigns i was looking at today and the bikes at a buddys house because of the room. any one know the awnser thanks

#2 ·
Download the manual and have a look, sounds like you may be needing it ,

Reactions: The Ring-In
#3 ·
iv got it on a pdf. i forgot to look at it for this part of the build. thanks for the reminder iv been usseing it for the eletrical and to digonose all the problems with the bike but not for parts and bike bandit dosnt work at my hosue for some reason. i called the dealership there only 27 bucks a peice but no returns so i may just buy all of them and figure out from there. ill make a fourm on the build sometime later today proly cuz its deffintly an intresting build due to fixing someone elses problems and not being able to talk to the person and figure out whats wrong with it. thanks for the reply tho wasnt shure how active this fourm realy was. glad to see there are people that do read it ad reply not just use it for info

#4 ·
The S does not have engine mount brackets....

what exactly is the question you are asking?

#5 ·
there are 5 brackets that slide between the engine and the frame the bolts then mount it through the frame and so on. i found them already gotta go to the dealership tommarow and go order them there only 27 a peice i didnt know if they were the same or not tho. but iv got the ones i gotta get comming soon

#7 ·
yea that seems to be what in was looking for. so there spacers not brackets? diagram is a lil hard to read and understand without seeing the other pages and how its laid out on there other pages but i do think we are talking about the same thing thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.