TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me again (again), anyone have one for sale? Mines a bit scratched up. I can't really afford it right now, but let me know all the same cos the coppers will probably pull me over for it (scratch covers part of lense).

:cheers

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Will it not polish out Chris :O. Not by hand obviously but a profesional polishers, I have Kevs left over but I think some of the mountings have snapped

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Will it not polish out Chris :O. Not by hand obviously but a profesional polishers, I have Kevs left over but I think some of the mountings have snapped
1200 Wet and Dry/soapy water until scratches are out then a couple of minutes with the T-Cut, I've done screens and removed datatag codes off rear light lenses etc with that method.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumbup cheers people, but chance I've got some of that spare and I'll have a go....

:cheers

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bawling I just looked at the bike again...and and...the mounting points is buggered. I've got some plastic/fibre glass weld, see if that does the trick - it is hidden afterall.

part 35100-02F31-999

All I needed:bawling

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I have an Euro spec TLS headlight for sale. But I guess that's not the right one for those who drive on the left :O

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ihave the chance to buy a job lot of tls parts pm me your email addy and i'll forward the list. I no a head light is on there and a right top fairing which maybe of use.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ihave the chance to buy a job lot of tls parts pm me your email addy and i'll forward the list. I no a head light is on there and a right top fairing which maybe of use.
Have PM'd ya mate as my headlamp is fuuuked :bawling

1 - 8 of 8 Posts