TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys anyone in vico selling their TLR's
Gotta mate looking for one at the moment and what better place to start i reckon.. :thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Did Dale get rid of his? (Actinide)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sold last week, getting picked up today.

·
Registered
466 Posts
hey NSE, whats he willing to pay,or should i say looking to pay,i am considering it at the min,but all depending on price,, not even sure what theyre worth now,,c'mon guys what my TL worth most of you know it and what it's got?

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
magiver said:
c'mon guys what my TL worth most of you know it and what it's got?
What it's got is another turncoat for an owner :laugh

It'll be a sad day here when ex owners outnumber owners :(

·
Registered
887 Posts
May have to sticky the turncoat thread:laugh

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
magiver said:
hey NSE, whats he willing to pay,or should i say looking to pay,i am considering it at the min,but all depending on price,, not even sure what theyre worth now,,c'mon guys what my TL worth most of you know it and what it's got?
:rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

WHAT THE [email protected]#K ARE YOU THINKING :coocoo :coocoo :coocoo :laugh

That's it, i'm haulin my ass off to the nut house before i jump on the band wagon!:lol

Although, 1 man's loss is another man's gain..... If you're not in a rush to sell i might be keen! :devious

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
lowey79 said:
:rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

WHAT THE [email protected]#K ARE YOU THINKING :coocoo :coocoo :coocoo :laugh

That's it, i'm haulin my ass off to the nut house before i jump on the band wagon!:lol

Although, 1 man's loss is another man's gain..... If you're not in a rush to sell i might be keen! :devious

:stupid

·
Registered
466 Posts
guys im not in any rush at all,:LOL,,, id rather not sell her anyway,,im just a little stressed at the min with the weather,,not ideal for mower shops :banghead,,if i have to sell her i wont be buying anything till buisness picks up,,unless a gixxer just happens to fall my way,:lol but if and when anyones interested,,not yet tho! tho the idea across and we can see what happens

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
magiver said:

pm sent

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
I was thinking about buying new mower this year Andrew. I got all excited when they put us on Melbourne's supply and we had no restrictions for the 1st I can remember since moving here. But I can't help you now, we're on level 2 (again for us) like the rest of Melbourne. No lawn watering at all.

A nice quiet 4 stroke with ball bearing wheels :yumyum to replace the burnt out 2 stroke Victa, but the Victa will only needed to be started once or twice in the next 6 months now. :(

·
Registered
466 Posts
STEVE!!!! SHHHH!!! my ass is already bleeding with it being quiet,,no need to remind me!! ah well i should at least go to jail with a smile when i go bankrupt,,,the navara stx i ordered is in now and i have to pick it up tomorrow! great timing,,had it been this time last year i wouldnt have cared,, oh well i guess i cant sell the TL now,,i have the truck to transport it to the track! and if you want a nice mower let me know,,i sold waspo one last year,,he poped in on sat to grab some blades for it,,but i couldnt talk was a little busy,,,,SORRY JASON

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Petrol or diesel? I've got 15,000km on mine now. Pretty happy with it :banana (Could do without the drive by wire though, makes it feel a bit sluggish under 3K rpm)

·
Registered
466 Posts
got the diesel steve,storm grey,auto, tint,snorkel,and tow bar, what do you mean drive by wire? is yours diesel

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Petrol 6 speed manual.

No throttle cable, the accelerator is connected to a black box with a spring in it and some wires. The ECU controls the butterfly valve. It has some advantages - put the foot flat to the floor in 6th at 40km/h and it just slowly accelerates away without stumbling etc as the ECU says how much throttle is applied. Bad news when putting the throttle to the floor at a round-about and the thing only accelerates as fast as the ECU wants it too :rant But above 3000 rpm it feels like the butterfly almost follows the pedal in real time, not as much of a lag.

This thing is supposed to make 198kw (my old ute was 185kw) but I find it hard to break traction or do any demo work :bawling But above 3K it's not bad and there's plenty in it at 6000rpm but it makes a lot of noise :laugh

·
Registered
466 Posts
ahh, i guess i wont have that problem being the diesel,,lot less power,but enough for day to day,i have a 1tonne campervan and the jet ski i wanted to be able to tow those without hiccups,and the fuel issues as well,diesle was same price as petrol when i ordered it,,now there's 20c a litre difference,,but at least with the diesel it has less maintenence and longer engine life and economy should be about the same with higher k's per tank but a little more $$,, there was no way i was going for manual,, i spend about 2hrs in traffic per day and i'd get sick of that quick smart!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
:eek:mg $14K

·
Registered
466 Posts
:stupid

1 - 20 of 24 Posts