TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for another TLR. Does anybody know of any for sale in Canada, preferably Western Canada.....jeez these things are getting harder and harder to find!
later

·
Registered
194 Posts
Where in western Canada are you?

I know of a crasher at a small local wrecker, but he wants $3500 for it, and it needs most of the expensive stuff, gas tank, headlight, gauges, bodywork, rear rim etc..

I might be having to sell mine though, let me know.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am right beside you in St. Albert....are you thinking of selling....because I am about to buy one in Seattle or Victoria? I sent you a PM....lets talk soon

·
Registered
418 Posts
To bad you are not making a trip to Quebec.
Because of proposed reform to our provincially regulated mismanagement insurance system.
Sports bike license are going from 320$ a year to 1430$ in 3 years. So I guess that has created the best availability & prices in all of Canada
Here is a link to the best provincial site for motorcycle classifieds.
Hope who know French…but it will give you a good Idea of what I am talking about.

http://www.lespac.com/search/index.php?infst=&cp=175&region=&gr=12&majalerte=&a=&o=%2Fsearch%2Findex.php&r=2703&liste_ville=&listcmp=&parindex=0&page=2&total=14&nbrpages=2&visite_recherche=&categorie_titre=%5BV%E9hicules+-+Motos%5D&fes=&tpay=0&zc=175&zg=12&orderby=distance&mots=tl1000&tr=4&distancemax=0&agemax=0&liste_region=&catgr=c175-12&yf=0&yt=0&prixfrom=De...&prixto=%C0...&offre=t&etatb=t&R16=&R11=&R12=0&R15=0&R14=0&R13=0

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ouch...are you going to cough up the money...that money would buy a lot of track days or race entrance fees.
Thanks for the link. I had to use my high school french to figure out what the mods were on all the bikes. That is a lot of TLRs for sale.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am probably going to sell mine in the spring. It is packed away behind a bunch of crap in my Dad's garage for the winter. I am down in Calgary, yet me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am interested..I sent you a PM
Let me now

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
just sold my done up with ton o mods for $5000..
just picked up my race TLR with better mods.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Search is over...I picked up a 98 blue and white Tiller!
Thanks to everyone who messaged me...Especially the other doug, DOUG, who found this TLR!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts