TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Wasn't the 999 the one they bashed with the ugly stick? Not sure it would be any improvement over the original. What you've got in your avatar looks fine however.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
i know i was just trying to show you some samples of what has been done thus far by others members myself included but i got pulled away from post ooops :laugh i have never not seen one yet here or on the zone but that would look the bizness if u pull it off :eatcorn good luck with that love to see it

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know i was just trying to show you some samples of what has been done thus far by others members myself included but i got pulled away from post ooops :laugh i have never not seen one yet here or on the zone but that would look the bizness if u pull it off :eatcorn good luck with that love to see it
Hhahah sorry I'm very simple minded sometimes! looks good. need to photoshop up what it may look like

·
Moderator,
8,227 Posts
Yes, it's been done. You might look through the pictures forum. I reckon there has to be pictures in there somewhere.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I'd be surprised if there's space in the TLR nose to jam stacked projectors in...

The Duke has the same setup but it's quite bulky.

... the 999 has grown on people - it's not the ugly in-bred cousin anymore!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts