TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of this for my ugly eby TLS. I love the shape of the TLR tail. Do I need the TLR sub too ? thanks, george

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I belive WSMC has done it, i'm sure he'll post up shortly. I hear the mod is perfect for those times when you need your TLS to serve double duty - motorcycle and helo landing pad:lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
ditto on wsmc, I liked the look of it and often think of doing the same

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Too big and fat IMO
just like TLR's :lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
:confused WHY!

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I always thought the stock S tail was too short and stubby....and the R tail is MUCH better for my saddlebags on long trips. I used a Sharkskinz tail with anti draft undertail thingy. Most S owners hate it...meh, I never bothered much, it's all personal opinion. I've been thinking about trying something else like a gsxr tail but I doubt the bags would work, and that's a must have. You'll need to get creative with the mounting, but I used the stock S subframe.

Only pictures I have on photobucket, but pm me if you want some specifics on how I mounted it, actually bike is completely torn apart for multiple maintenance items and have to repair one tail mount so I could send you some pictures of the mounting points.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts