TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I recently bought a headlight from ebay. The seller had pictured the headlight with the projector and i bought it. The headlight that i got 3 weeks later was different than the one that he had pictured. It is a headlight without the projector. I don't know which one is US-Spec and UK-Spec or EU-Spec or something like that.

Anyway i need a headlight with the projector and i want to sell this one i have or exchange it with another headlight or something else.

The headlight is in near mint condition and it has only a little scratch in the front which is about 2mm long. I will post some high quality pics as soon as i have my ADSL connection because now i am on a mobile phone.

If you like you can make offers for it or ask me to exchange it. No big deal i just don't want it. I have one on my bike and i want the one with the projector inside.

Please wait for the pics.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
you should hook up wth mossspeed, he has a projector headlight for sale for some BIG BIG money but if you want one he has one.....

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
lol....is it the little jar or the big jar of Vasolene? Cause if it's the little jar...keep the reciept and exchange it for the big jar....he's gonna need it :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

LOL, good luck with sale bro.....they are super hard to get and i don't blame you a bit....Market demands big money....then people will have to pay big money! So go get it young Geezie!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Sounds like you need to go back to the seller and demand either a refund, or the headlight you bargained for.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i did asked for a refund but the seller didn't reply. I shall leave a negative feedback. I have never done it before.

Anyway. I will let the headlight go at 100 USD plus shipping. Or i can exchange it with something else if you want. I can always discuss the price. Sorry for not posting pics but i don't have a fast connection yet. I am posting from an Iphone.

I promise that as soon as i have my internet connection at home then i will post the pics.

Thank you for your replies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts