TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. It seems like my headlight is melting from the inside and time for another one. Thanks

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...are you running higher than stock wattage bulbs?

Never seen happen with stock wattage, post som pics if it is happening like that...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...are you running higher than stock wattage bulbs?

Never seen happen with stock wattage, post som pics if it is happening like that...

No, its my fault, I ride with my highbeams at night with the smoked cover and din't even think about the light cooking the lense. Its my fault, so I need another lamp for sure. How you been Jeff?

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...doing well, glad to see you back on line:thumbup

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...:no...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i have rode my bike its whole life with high beam on.Over 20,000 miles,headlight looks perfect

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
KEATON! bro , i do have an extra light but ive been rounding up the parts for an attempt to make a projector beam set up. can you get me pics of the damage, maybe i can use it as im gonna be cutting parts of the light anyway. maybe we can work it out.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KEATON! bro , i do have an extra light but ive been rounding up the parts for an attempt to make a projector beam set up. can you get me pics of the damage, maybe i can use it as im gonna be cutting parts of the light anyway. maybe we can work it out.
I can't get you the pics, bro. I'm still in the desert right now and asking the wife is like asking a kid to take out a big block out of a chevy- Just ain't happeneing... I'm probably going to have to wait til I get get back home in fuggin' Feb. Thank though Dread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts